Financial contributions from corporations, foundations and individuals support the mission of Donate Life New York State: to increase organ, eye, and tissue donation in order to ensure a transplant for every New Yorker.
Corporate and Foundation Support
With your sponsorship, you will help launch New York’s first fully online organ, eye
Your company can sponsor the registry launch event, any of our ongoing annual events, special programs and activities, as well as the breadth of Donate Life New York’s operations. There are many options for involvement and one can be crafted
With your sponsorship, your company will:
- Enhance its corporate image
- Promote internal
good willamong your employees
- Reach high caliber volunteers and donors, many of whom are leaders in the legislature, their professions or are corporate executives
- Foster the association between your customers and Donate Life New York State
- Create general public awareness and excitement while demonstrating your commitment to corporate social responsibility
- Build the company’s credibility and educating the public about your products and services
For Individual Donors
Your generosity and compassion
It’s easy to make a contribution.
Click “Donate” below to make an online contribution using Paypal’s secure page.
Contribute by mail, with a check or money order, payable to Donate Life New York State:
Mail your contribution to:
New York Alliance for Donation/Donate Life NYS
185 Jordan Road
Troy, NY 12180
Honor a loved one with a contribution in his/her honor or memory.
You may wish to contribute in memory or in honor of someone special. Please mail or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information with your contribution. A letter will be sent notifying the individual that a contribution has been made.
- Type of gift: in honor of/in memory of
- First and Last Name of Honoree
- Please notify:
Contact First and Last Name Mailing address/Email address Message to be sent with notification
Questions about making a financial contribution?
Call the office at (518) 326-3237 or email email@example.com and we will assist you.
New York Alliance for Donation is a nonprofit, tax exempt 501(c)(3)organization. All contributions made to New York Alliance for Donation are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.