2023 Donate Life Month Theme: Make A Splash!
The theme of 2023’s Donate Life Month, “Make a Splash,” was inspired by the natural world of a pond coming to life in the spring. Frogs and toads are a sign of healing and renewal, and water lilies represent hope. The lily pads we see on the surface of a pond are part of a much larger plant rooted below the water. The water lily plant reminds us of the support and collaboration needed for hope to bloom.
As a friend and supporter of Donate Life NYS, you play a significant role in our interconnected effort to save lives by making the community aware of the opportunity to “hop to it” and register their decision to be an organ, eye, and tissue donor. On behalf of New York’s donation and transplant community, we thank you for the lifesaving work you do every day!
Make Donate Life Month Un-frog-ettable
- Tell friends and family they can enroll online in the New York State Donate Life Registry;
- Help us raise critical funds by making a financial contribution or holding a fundraiser benefitting Donate Life New York State;
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Share our posts through your own social media;
- Get the facts about organ and tissue donation, and share them with your family, friends, and colleagues.
- Share Stories of Hope, or tell us how your life has been touched by organ and tissue donation;
- Contact us to arrange a virtual Lunch & Learn for colleagues to educate them on donation and transplantation;
- And of course, let us know how you plan to celebrate Donate Life Month!