The New York State Donate Life Registry enrollment form is best viewed on the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge web browsers. If you are experiencing difficulties viewing or submitting the Registry’s enrollment form, ensure your browser is not blocking third party cookies, and if using the Safari browser, ensure cross-site tracking is enabled. To enable third party cookies/cross-site tracking, follow the instructions below:
- In GOOGLE CHROME: Settings –> Content Settings –> Cookies –> Turn ‘Block third-party cookies’ OFF
- In MOZILLA FIREFOX: Tools –> Options –> Privacy & Security –> Cookies & Site Data –> Set “Accept Third-party Cookies and Site Data” to ALWAYS
- In MICROSOFT EDGE: Settings –> Privacy & Security –> Cookies –> Don’t block cookies
- In SAFARI:
- On iOS (iPhone/iPad): Settings –> Safari –> Under the `Privacy & Security` heading, make sure the `Prevent Cross-Site Tracking` switch is off.
- On Mac OS: In the Safari web browser, click Safari –> Preferences –> Privacy –> Uncheck the `Prevent cross-site tracking` check box.
If you continue to have difficulty after verifying that you are using one of the browsers listed above and ensured 3rd party cookies/cross-site tracking are not blocked, contact our offices for further assistance at email@example.com or (518) 326-3237.