- This event has passed.
New York Donor Enrollment Day
October 7, 2021 All day
A day to enroll as many NYers as possible as organ, eye and tissue donors.
New York Donor Enrollment Day, spearheaded by LiveOnNY in 2015, is an annual event with one goal: register as many New Yorkers as possible as organ, eye and tissue donors in a single day. We can only do that with your help!
The observance brings together individuals and organizations to help educate communities on the importance of donation, and by encouraging willing individuals to join the New York State Donate Life Registry.
Unleash Your Inner Hero!
- Build your team of superheroes! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE AS AN ORGANIZATION, TEAM, OR INDIVIDUAL. After completing your registration, you will be contacted by a member of Donate Life NYS’ staff with your own unique web link to use on New York Donor Enrollment Day. This unique link will allow you to enroll donors and allow us to track how many donors you enrolled.
- Every superhero has a plan. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR DONOR ENROLLMENT DAY TOOLKIT and come up with yours. Need ideas? Contact us!
- Get the ball rolling! Announce New York Donor Enrollment Day plans during staff meetings, video conferences, on your social media, website, blog, or in your email and newsletter updates.
- Ramp up your communications! In the days leading up to October 7, send emails and post on your social media in advance. Try to get the attention of as many people as possible!
- Get out there (virtually)! To ensure everyone’s health and safety, please keep your efforts online. There are plenty of great ways to save lives from your desktop, laptop, or mobile device!